“Computer System Validation Ltd are experts in Validation who work with some of the leading companies in Ireland and the United Kingdom. With almost 15 years at the cutting-edge of the Pharmaceutical, Bio-Pharmaceutical, Medical Devices and Biotech sectors, our staff enjoys a diverse, challenging and fulfilling work environment.”
We are currently recruiting for a Junior Software Test Engineer and an IT Infrastructure/Cloud Engineer
Junior Software Test Engineer
- Support the preparation of GxP Computerised System Lifecycle documents, including validation plans, requirements specifications, risk assessments, qualification protocols, requirements traceability matrix and validation reports.
- Design, generate and execute test plans and test protocols, managing and reporting findings and non-conformances raised during all types of testing.
- Perform business analysis activities.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of testing strategies and productivity.
- Ensure that computer systems and its associated documentation are fully compliant with client-specific policies and regulations, good manufacturing practices and industry regulations.
- Liaise with clients, providing a customer focused service and ensuring their needs are met in a prompt and professional manner. Keep relevant people informed to ensure co-ordination of effort and effective work practices.
- Actively pursue business opportunities and promptly communicate client requirements to the Director.
- Plan, organise and prioritise own workload and assist other team members in doing so, in order to achieve agreed objectives and ensure all relevant deadlines are met.
- Be supportive and encouraging of others in the team, showing flexibility in the delivery of team results. This may from time to time involve working outside normal working hours in order to achieve defined objectives.
- Be responsible for the day to day management of your personnel administration activities (e.g. not limited to but including attendance - holiday, TOIL, sickness, back to work, expenses).
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in Computer, Electronic or Mechanical Engineering,
- Proficient with the Microsoft Office suite, with strong technical writing skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Flexibility and willingness to travel and work at various clients’ locations.
- Ability to work well with diverse, multi-disciplined groups, being respectful to fellow team member’s ideas and opinions.
- Ability to effectively communicate with management and fellow team members.
- Ability to negotiate/compromise with other team members to achieve project goals.
- Candidates that can demonstrate understanding of Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) and CSV experience in the Life Sciences industry will be preferred.
- Experience with good practices for GxP computerised systems (GAMP5) and database systems.
- Knowledge of GxP regulations (including but not limited to Eudralex Volume 3 chapters 11 and 15, 21 CFR Part 820 and 21 CFR Part 11).
- Knowledge of industry guidance and project management skills.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: £27,500.00 to £32,500.00 /year
Application Closing Date: 30/09/2018
TO APPLY: Email CV to: email@example.com
IT INFRASTRUCTURE/CLOUD ENGINEER – MS AZURE
- Implementation and support of MS Azure cloud environment
- Help provide recommendations for cloud solutions and strategies
- Development of Configuration & Security Specifications
- Knowledge of Security Protocols.
- Knowledge of security best practice.
- Provide Client facing Technical Support (no more than 20% of total time)
EXPERIENCE, SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS:
- Degree in Information Technology or related discipline(Appropriate experience will also be considered)
- Microsoft Accreditation an advantage
- Excellent technical skills involving Azure and Microsoft Dynamics D365
- Experience with Azure solutions (Implementing, deigning, administrating)
- Overall good understanding of Azure Services and the Azure Portal
Application Closing Date: 30/07/2019